Tuesday, November 8, 2011

NaNoWriMo Day 8

Fight scene! Possibly the best written scene so far! I'm thinking about using it as my Novel Excerpt on the NNWM site, but it'd probably be hard to follow out of context, so maybe not.

Took a while to get going today. I keep freaking out about the quality of the thing. I'm actually hoping to make a career out of this sort of thing, mind, not just churn out a 50k word file for NaNo. Self confidence isn't something I have a lot of typically, so I end up worried about this a lot.

But then I pushed through a few more boring bits, and got to have people trying to do violence to each other, and I felt a bit better!

Second day in a row I came in at under 3000 new words, though. Still more than 3k/day on average, but I hope my pace isn't going to be slowing too much.

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/psyched-slash

~Psylash...

No comments:

Post a Comment