Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NaNoWriMo Day 2

Current progress is 5812 words. That's another 3341 today, and 2479 words ahead of schedule! Don't you love it when a plan comes together?

I was pretty worried about today's bit. Yesterday I wrote the prologue and first chapter, the first of which I've written and rewritten a good dozen times by now, and the latter which has had a few rewrites as well. Today was mostly new territory. I'm still not quite passed what the parts I've been mulling over since forever, but I've written some of these chapters before, and only once, and never in such detail.

By the end of tomorrow night I'll be getting into stuff that has never hit the writing stage at all, and then stuff I've never had much of an opportunity to plan out. Hopefully the outline I created in October will pull me through it all just fine.

Intimidating, but also exciting! I'm enjoying the challenge so far, and look forward to more characters showing up so I can get to know them all better.

Dunno if I'll be posting here daily, though... I mean, it's not like I have any followers anyway, so what's the point? Still, I'll probably make an effort, at least...

www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/psyched-slash

~Psylash...

No comments:

Post a Comment