Friday, November 11, 2011

NaNoWriMo Day 11

Not too much to say. A couple of the parts might be getting a little weird, I think. A certain character's certain power is probably a little confusing, to an extent. Or maybe not confusing so much as stupid. Either way.

I was very close to being at double the recommended word count for day 11 though (At 1666 2/3 words a day, day eleven should have at least 18333 or so, I had 36,306. So close!) But I didn't quite make it. That was disappointing, but I'm likely to try a little extra tomorrow night and finally hit that mark.

I'm thinking the book will be pretty long at this point, though. At least 60,000 words, likely more. Which means I have no idea when I might actually finish it, even if I hit 50,000 words on the 15th or sooner...

There's also now an excerpt posted on the NaNo site. Chapter 15, if you're curious (and exist).

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/psyched-slash/novels/azure-sky

~Psylash...

No comments:

Post a Comment