Saturday, November 19, 2011

NaNoWriMo Day 19

Even fewer words today than yesterday. But still above the 1666/1667 daily goal, so that's okay I guess...

Chapter 22 has finally ended, and 23 is moving along just fine. Though I'm seeing a lot of room for improvement with this chapter, so I'll probably end up rewriting a bit of it before long and prolong finishing the novel. Which is probably for the best. Still, I'd like to get it finished at this point, given that I don't need to worry about word count anymore.

My characters are interacting in nearly-meaningful ways, though. Not just expositing and fighting. My main characters' families are being fleshed out a little better. Which is one of the things I intend to focus on a lot if and when I get around to rewrites. Day to day life of the heroes. It's an urban fantasy, after all, strange of me to not look into that stuff.

I still have little faith in my work, but I'm at least looking forward to getting it done again. Progress?

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/psyched-slash

~Psylash...

No comments:

Post a Comment