Thursday, November 24, 2011

NaNoWriMo Day 24

Chapter 26 is done now. Chapter 27 is going well. Chapters 27 to 30 are all stuff that I've written before, much like the first few chapters. They'll probably end up pretty long chapters, and I've only 6 more days to finish them, but I should be able to pull it off if I dedicate a little time, given that I have older drafts for these chapters at least.

Also, it's the 25th now, which is the first day you can make your 50k+ word count official. So I've officially won NNWM 2011 now! That's nice, I guess... I need to get the actual novel done, though, before I start celebrating...

As much shit as I gave myself all during the month, the final few chapters are actually kinda good, I think. They're suspenseful, and actiony, and twisty, and even a little romantic, for what I can do with romance. So hopefully I'll actually be enjoying myself as I finish up the book.

Here's hoping...

Oh, and there's an epilogue afterwards, which is basically just a big "TO BE CONTINUED" bit... The book is being written as the first part of a trilogy. Will I ever write parts 2 and 3? Probably not! But who knows?

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/psyched-slash

~Psylash...

No comments:

Post a Comment