Thursday, November 3, 2011

NaNoWriMo Day 3

The plot hasn't exactly started yet, but most of the heroes, and the main villain, have all gotten to know each other (violently!) at this point.

This point being nearly the end of chapter 6.

Once it's finished, I'm out of previously written material until basically the end of the book, with the exception of one chapter late into it. So this'll be an adventure.

If nothing else, my characters are shaping up nicely, I think. Is my villain ridiculously over the top and Saturday Morning Cartoony? Yeah, kinda. But he's suppose to be. The rest of the villains aren't going to appreciate it very much. If I'm lucky it won't come off really, really stupid. We'll see!

Do I keep repeating myself on this blog? Feels like I do...

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/psyched-slash

~Psylash...

No comments:

Post a Comment