Monday, November 7, 2011

NaNoWriMo Day 7

Wasted a lot of time today on a chapter that wasn't flowing well. Got caught up on a side character I didn't really know what to do with. Still much better than I did on most days last year, though, so there's that.

I'm really starting to get tired from all this writing now... I stay up until unhealthy hours normally, but the writing bit is suddenly taking its toll. Not that it isn't worth it, of course.

I'm also becoming increasingly worried that my main character is too much of an author insert. My attempts to differentiate him from myself seem to be having the opposite effect. Or maybe I'm just overly paranoid about potential Mary Sues. Speaking of which, I'm really worried the main female character is a complete Mary Sue. Welp.

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/psyched-slash

~Psylash...

No comments:

Post a Comment