Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaNoWriMo Day 1

Hey look it's November now! Currently I have 7 text files open waiting to start some writing. I'll edit this post when I've actually done some...

EDIT: And the first day is officially over (though the site seems a bit behind on updating the day)! My word count sits at 2471 at the moment, a good 700+ ahead of schedule! Woohoo!

I dunno if I should call this a 'problem', per se, but I'm not even done with the first chapter yet. And with my rough draft/outline/thing planned out for more than 33 chapters, this could be a REALLY long book, definitely passing that 50,000 word mark by quite a bit. But as long as it doesn't become too ridiculous (I'd like to avoid hitting 100k please!), hopefully it'll still work out fine.

www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/psyched-slash

~Psylash...

No comments:

Post a Comment