Friday, November 4, 2011

NaNoWriMo Day 4

Oh yeah!

So, status report, I'm just over 12k (12,008 precisely) now... Chapters 4, 5, and 6 have been merged into a hopefully not too Frankenstein-esque new amalgam chapter 4. The proposed chapter 7 nearly got sucked in, too, but I decided it was enough of a break in the plot and setting to warrant its own chapter. Chapter 4 would have been a little overly long otherwise, I think. It would've clashed tonally, anyway...

A LOT of dialogue in the new Chapter 5, too. I really worry it's too stilted. But that's probably normal for a new writer. Worrying, I mean. And stilted dialogue, now that I think of it...so yeah, lots of worries. But the character interaction is not all that bad, I don't think.

And now the NEW chapter 6, rather than the one I said I was just about to finish up last night. Villains hanging out! Everyone needs down time once in a while, yeah?

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/psyched-slash

~Psylash...

No comments:

Post a Comment