Wednesday, November 9, 2011

NaNoWriMo Day 9

Welp, I broke the half way point (25000 words) first thing this morning, which was pretty cool! I'm really worrying about my character interactions at this point though. All the main characters have officially met now, and are working together, and I dunno if they're actually fun to see together.

I worry about that a lot, though.

Definitely kind of a problem is that characters are purposefully acting less than intelligently for the sake of advancing the plot... I'm trying to get them legitimate reasons to do it all, but that might not be good enough.

I'm also throwing in some random lesbian undertones. Which there's nothing wrong with, that works for me, I just thought I'd point it out.

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/psyched-slash

~Psylash...

No comments:

Post a Comment