Friday, November 18, 2011

NaNoWriMo Day 18

This was my lowest word count of the month. Which isn't that bad, as I still surpassed the minimum daily word count, unlike last year when I only had a few hundred on the day after passing the 50k mark. Progress?

Not much progress, though. Chapter 22 is just going on and on and on. I've been working on it for 3 days now, maybe 4. It's not even really that important plot wise, it's basically a bunch of world building all at once (because I'm a bad writer) with some plot exposition mixed in (because I'm a bad writer).

I think the last few bits of it are fairly well written, though. Better than a lot of the rest of the book, anyway. Better than other bits of the same chapter, even, which started out rather lazily.

REWRITES! REMEMBER YOU CAN STILL REWRITE! STOP HAETIN' ON YOUR SELF! AND STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF PUBLICLY!

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/psyched-slash

~Psylash...

No comments:

Post a Comment